Daniel T. Fang, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Bariatric and General Surgery
- Residency: Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Cleveland, OH
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Fellow Designation: American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery
- Verified Bariatric Surgeon Designation: Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
About the Provider
Dr. Daniel Fang is a board-certified and bariatric trained surgeon with over 25 years of experience. He is an accomplished general surgeon with exceptional technical skills and cutting-edge knowledge that includes the latest advancements in bariatric surgery. He has extensive laparoscoptic surgery experience specializing in the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, duodenal switch, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, revision surgery and endoscopic procedures. Dr Fang has successfully performed over 13,000 operations.
Dr. Fang holds faculty positions at Midwestern University and A.T. Still University. He has been a medical educator throughout his career. He was named Preceptor of the Year from Midwestern University. Phoenix Magazine has recognized Dr. Fang as a Top Doctor for over 5 years.
- Gastrointestinal Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Weight Loss Bariatric Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery